These terms and conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the ezilda.fr website.
The https://ezilda.com/fr/ website is a service of:
· LJDG - The Secrets of Ezilda
· located 13 bis, Boulevard Louis Jean Malvy 46200 Souillac, France
· site URL: https://ezilda.com/fr/
· e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· phone number: 0973590376
The ezilda.fr website sells the following products: Fruit Preparations - Coffee and Tea - Groceries.
The customer states that he became aware of and had accepted the terms and conditions of sale prior to the ordering. The validation of the order is therefore worth accepting the terms and conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Principles
These terms and conditions express the full obligations of the parties. In this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These terms and conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, including those applicable for in-store sales or through other distribution and marketing channels.
They are available on the ezilda.fr website and will prevail, if necessary, over any other version or other contradictory document.
The seller and buyer agree that these terms and conditions govern exclusively their relationship. The seller reserves the right to change his terms and conditions on an ad hoc basis. They will be applicable as soon as they are posted online.
If a condition of sale were to fail, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector of which the companies are headquartered in France.
These terms and conditions of sale are valid until December 31, 2020.
Article 2 - Content
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the online sale of property offered by the seller to the buyer, from the website ezilda.fr.
These conditions apply only to purchases made on the ezilda.fr site and delivered exclusively to the metropolis or Corsica. For any delivery to the DOM-TOM or abroad, a message should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
These purchases include: Fruit Preparations - Coffee and Tea - Grocery Products.
Article 3 - Pre-contract information
The purchaser acknowledges that he had been communicated, prior to the placing of his order and the conclusion of the contract, in a readable and understandable manner, of the present terms and conditions of sale and of all the information listed in Article L. 221-5 of the Consumer Code.
The following information is clearly and understandably transmitted to the buyer:
- the essential characteristics of the property;
- the price of the property and/or how the price is calculated;
- if applicable, all additional transport, delivery or postage costs and any other possible costs payable;
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or time at which the seller undertakes to deliver the property, regardless of its price;
- information relating to the identity of the seller, his postal, telephone and electronic contact information, and his activities, information relating to legal guarantees, the functionality of digital content and, if necessary, its interoperability, the existence and the modalities of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.
Article 4 - The order
The buyer has the opportunity to place his order online, from the online catalogue and through the form on it, for any product, within the limit of available stocks.
The buyer will be informed of any unavailability of the product or property ordered.
In order for the order to be validated, the buyer will have to accept, by clicking on the indicated location, these terms and conditions. It will also have to choose the address and the method of delivery, and finally validate the payment method.
The sale will be considered final:
- after sending the buyer confirmation of the seller's acceptance of the order by email;
- and after the seller collects the entire price.
Any order is worth accepting prices and description of the products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will arise in the context of a possible exchange and the guarantees mentioned below.
In some cases, such as default, incorrect address or other problem on the buyer's account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer's order until the problem is resolved.
For questions about the follow-up of an order, the buyer can call the following phone number: 0973590376 (cost of a local call), on the following days and times: Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm, or email the seller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 5 - Electronic signature
The online supply of the buyer's credit card number and the final validation of the order will be worth proof of the buyer's agreement:
- due to the sums owed under the purchase order;
- signing and express acceptance of all operations performed.
In case of fraudulent use of the bank card, the buyer is invited, upon the observation of this use, to contact the seller on the following telephone number: 0973590376.
Article 6 - Order Confirmation
The seller provides the buyer with an order confirmation, via email.
Article 7 - Proof of the transaction
Computerized records, stored in the seller's computer systems under reasonable security conditions, will be considered evidence of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as proof.
Article 8 - Product Information
The products governed by these terms and conditions are those listed on the seller's website and are listed as sold and shipped by the seller. They are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred with respect to this presentation, the seller could not be held liable.
Photographs of the products are not contractual.
Article 9 - Price
The seller reserves the right to change its prices at any time but agrees to apply the prevailing rates indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date.
Prices are shown in euros. They do not take into account the delivery fee, charged in addition, and indicated before the order is validated. Prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically passed on to the price of the products in the online store.
If one or more taxes or contributions, including environmental contributions, were to be created or modified, both up and down, this change could be passed on to the selling price of the products.
Article 10 - Payment method
This is an order with payment obligation, which means that the ordering involves a payment from the buyer.
To pay for his order, the buyer has, at his choice, all the payment methods made available to him by the seller and listed on the seller's website. The buyer assures the seller that he has the necessary permissions to use the payment method chosen by him, when validating the purchase order. The seller reserves the right to suspend all order management and delivery in case of refusal of authorization to pay by credit card by officially accredited agencies or in case of non-payment. In particular, the seller reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honour an order from a buyer who has not paid a previous order in full or partially or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
The payment of the price is made in full on the day of the order, according to the following terms:
- bank card
Article 11 - Product Availability - Refund - Resolution
Except in case of force majeure or during the closing periods of the online store that will be clearly announced on the home page of the site, the shipping times will be, within the limits of available stocks, those shown below. Shipping times run from the date the order is registered on the order confirmation mail.
For deliveries in Metropolitan France and Corsica, the deadline is 2 days and 5 days depending on the mode of delivery from the day after the buyer placed his order, according to the following terms: Colissimo, Mondial Relay. At the latest, the deadline will be 30 working days after the contract is concluded.
For deliveries to DOM-TOMs or another country, delivery terms will be specified to the buyer on a case-by-case basis.
If the agreed date or delivery time is not met, the buyer must, before breaking the contract, order the seller to execute the contract within a reasonable additional period of time.
If the new deadline is not completed, the buyer will be free to break the contract.
The buyer will have to complete these successive formalities by letter recommended with acknowledgement or by writing on another sustainable medium.
The contract will be considered resolved upon receipt by the seller of the letter or the written letter informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has performed in the meantime.
However, the buyer will be able to resolve the contract immediately, if the dates or deadlines seen above are an essential condition of the contract for him.
In this case, when the contract is resolved, the seller is required to reimburse the buyer for all the sums paid, no later than 14 days depending on the date the contract was terminated.
If the product ordered is unavailable, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and will have the option to cancel the order. The buyer will then have the choice to request either the refund of the sums paid within 14 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
Article 12 - Delivery terms
Delivery refers to the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the property. The products ordered are delivered according to the terms and time specified above.
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the purchase order, the buyer will have to ensure its accuracy. Any parcels returned to the seller due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be re-shipment at the buyer's expense. The buyer may, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address, by validating the option provided for this purpose on the purchase order.
If the buyer is absent on the day of delivery, the delivery driver will leave a notice of passage in the mailbox, which will allow the parcel to be picked up at the specified time and place.
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, opened, the buyer must then check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, the buyer must refuse the parcel and note a reservation on the delivery slip (colis refused because open or damaged).
The buyer must indicate on the delivery voucher and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by his signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, product missing from the delivery voucher, damaged parcel, broken products ...).
This verification is considered to be carried out as long as the buyer, or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery order.
The buyer will then have to confirm by registered mail these reservations to the carrier no later than two business days after receiving the item or items and send a copy of that mail by fax or simple mail to the seller at the address indicated in the legal mentions of the site.
If the products need to be returned to the seller, they must be requested back from the seller within 14 days of delivery. Any claim made outside this time limit will not be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original state (packaging, accessories, instructions...).
Article 13 - Delivery errors
The buyer must make any claim of delivery error and/or non-compliance of the products in kind or in quality to the seller on the day of delivery or no later than the first working day following delivery. Any claim made beyond this time will be rejected.
The claim can be made, at the buyer's choice:
- by phone at 09 73 59 03 76;
- by email to email@example.com.
Any claim not made in the rules set out above and within the time limit will not be taken into account and will relieve the seller of any liability to the buyer.
Upon receipt of the claim, the seller will assign an exchange number of the affected product or products and communicate it by e-mail to the buyer. The exchange of a product can only take place after the exchange number has been assted.
In the event of a delivery error or exchange, any product to be exchanged or refunded must be returned to the seller as a whole and in its original packaging, in Colissimo Recommended, at the following address: 13 bis, Boulevard Louis Jean Malvy, 46200 Souillac.
The return costs are the responsibility of the seller.
Article 14 - Product Guarantee
14-1 Legal Compliance Guarantee
The seller is guarantor of the compliance of the property sold to the contract, allowing the buyer to make an application under the legal guarantee of compliance provided for articles L. 217-4 and following the consumer code.
If the legal guarantee of compliance is implemented, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years from the time the property is issued to act;
- the buyer may choose between repairing or replacing the property, subject to the cost conditions provided by Article L. 217-17 of the Consumer Code;
- the buyer does not have to provide proof of non-compliance of the property during the 24 months in case of new property (6 months in case of second-hand goods), following the issuance of the property.
14-2 Legal Guarantee of Hidden Defects
In accordance with articles 1641 and following of the civil code, the seller is guarantor of hidden defects that may affect the property sold. It will be up to the purchaser to prove that the defects existed in the sale of the property and are likely to render the property unsuitable for the purpose for which it is intended. This guarantee must be implemented within two years of the discovery of the defect.
The buyer can choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction in the price in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code.
The products sold are also covered by a commercial guarantee to ensure compliance and ensure the refund of the purchase price, replacement or repair of the goods. It does not cover defects caused by abnormal or faulty use or a cause that is foreign to the intrinsic qualities of the products.
Article 15 - Right of withdrawal
Application of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the consumer code, the buyer has 14 days from the date of delivery of his order, to return any items that do not suit him and request the exchange or refund without penalty, except for the return costs which remain at the expense of the buyer.
Returns are to be made in their original and complete state (packaging, accessories, notice ...) allowing their re-marketing in the new state, accompanied by the purchase bill.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete products are not taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, using the retraction form available on this website. In this case, an acknowledgement on a durable medium will be immediately communicated to the buyer. Any other form of retraction is accepted. It must be unambiguous and express the will to retract.
If the right of withdrawal is exercised within the aforementioned time frame, the price of the purchased product or products is refunded and the delivery costs are refunded.
The return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
The exchange (subject to availability) or refund will be made within 2 working days, and at the latest, within 14 days of receiving, by the seller, the products returned by the buyer under the conditions provided above.
According to Article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts:
- the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the control of the professional and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly customized;
- the supply of goods that could deteriorate or perish rapidly;
- supply of goods that have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- the supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is delayed beyond thirty days and whose value agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the professional's control;
- maintenance or repair work to be carried out in an emergency at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limits of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- providing audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- the provision of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications;
- the provision of digital content not provided on a material medium whose execution began after the consumer's express prior agreement and expressly waived his right of withdrawal.
Article 16 - Force majeure
Any circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the performance of their obligations under normal conditions are considered to be causes of exemption from the parties' obligations and result in their suspension.
The party who invokes the above circumstances must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as their disappearance.
Any irresistible facts or circumstances, outside the parties, unpredictable, inevitable, beyond the will of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the parties, despite all reasonably possible efforts, will be considered as a case of force majeure. Expressly, are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous cases, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and courts: the blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, the shutdown of telecommunications networks or difficulties specific to telecommunications networks outside customers.
The parties will come together to review the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts longer than three months, these terms and conditions may be terminated by the aggrieved party.
Article 17 - Intellectual Property
The content of the website remains the property of the seller, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights to this content.
Buyers agree not to make any use of this content; any full or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute a crime of counterfeiting.
Article 18 - Computers and Freedoms
The personal data provided by the buyer is necessary to process the order and to draw up the invoices.
They can be communicated to the seller's partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The handling of the information provided through the ezilda.fr website was reported to the CNIL.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, correction and opposition to the information concerning him. This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the terms defined on the ezilda.fr website.
Article 19 - Partial non-validation
If one or more stipulations of these terms and conditions are held invalid or declared invalid under a law, regulation or as a result of a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain their full strength and scope.
Article 20 - Non-renouncement
The failure of one party to avail itself of a breach by the other party of any of the obligations covered in these terms and conditions cannot be construed in the future as a waiver of the obligation at issue.
Article 21 - Title
If there is a difficulty in interpreting any of the titles at the top of the clauses and any of the clauses, the securities will be declared non-existent.
Article 22 - Language of the contract
These terms and conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text would be authentic in the event of a dispute.
Article 23 - Mediation and dispute resolution
The purchaser may resort to conventional mediation, such as the Consumer Mediation Commission or existing sectoral mediation bodies, or any alternative method of dispute resolution (conciliation, for example) in the event of a challenge. The mediator's names, contact details and email address are available on our website.
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013, the European Commission has set up a platform for Online Regulation of Litigation, facilitating the independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
Article 24 - Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are subject to the application of French law. The competent court is the judicial .
This is the case for substantive rules as well as for rules of form. In the event of a dispute or a claim, the buyer will first turn to the seller for an amicable solution.
Article 25 - Protecting personal data
The personal data collected on this site are:
- account opening: when creating the user's account, their first name; email address; phone number; postal address; Date of birth
- connection: when the user logs into the website, the user records, among other things, his name, first name, login, usage, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website allows to inform a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the user records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data about the user's communications is temporarily retained;
- cookies: cookies are used, as part of the use of the site. Users can disable cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The purpose of personal data collected from users is to make the website's services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are:
- user access and use of the website
- managing the operation and optimizing the website;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- proposition à l'utilisateur de la possibilité de communiquer avec d'autres utilisateurs du site web ;
- mise en oeuvre d'une assistance utilisateurs ;
- personnalisation des services en affichant des publicités en fonction de l'historique de navigation de l'utilisateur, selon ses préférences ;
- prévention et détection des fraudes, malwares (malicious softwares ou logiciels malveillants) et gestion des incidents de sécurité ;
- gestion des éventuels litiges avec les utilisateurs ;
- envoi d'informations commerciales et publicitaires, en fonction des préférences de l'utilisateur.
Partage des données personnelles avec des tiers
Les données personnelles peuvent être partagées avec des sociétés tierces, dans les cas suivants :
- lorsque l'utilisateur utilise les services de paiement, pour la mise en oeuvre de ces services, le site web est en relation avec des sociétés bancaires et financières tierces avec lesquelles elle a passé des contrats ;
- lorsque l'utilisateur publie, dans les zones de commentaires libres du site web, des informations accessibles au public ;
- lorsque l'utilisateur autorise le site web d'un tiers à accéder à ses données ;
- lorsque le site web recourt aux services de prestataires pour fournir l'assistance utilisateurs, la publicité et les services de paiement. Ces prestataires disposent d'un accès limité aux données de l'utilisateur, dans le cadre de l'exécution de ces prestations, et ont une obligation contractuelle de les utiliser en conformité avec les dispositions de la réglementation applicable en matière protection des données à caractère personnel ;
- si la loi l'exige, le site web peut effectuer la transmission de données pour donner suite aux réclamations présentées contre le site web et se conformer aux procédures administratives et judiciaires ;
- si le site web est impliquée dans une opération de fusion, acquisition, cession d'actifs ou procédure de redressement judiciaire, elle pourra être amenée à céder ou partager tout ou partie de ses actifs, y compris les données à caractère personnel. Dans ce cas, les utilisateurs seraient informés, avant que les données à caractère personnel ne soient transférées à une tierce partie.
Sécurité et confidentialité
Le site web met en oeuvre des mesures organisationnelles, techniques, logicielles et physiques en matière de sécurité du numérique pour protéger les données personnelles contre les altérations, destructions et accès non autorisés. Toutefois, il est à signaler qu'internet n'est pas un environnement complètement sécurisé et le site web ne peut pas garantir la sécurité de la transmission ou du stockage des informations sur internet.
Mise en oeuvre des droits des utilisateurs
En application de la réglementation applicable aux données à caractère personnel, les utilisateurs disposent des droits suivants, qu'ils peuvent exercer en faisant leur demande à l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org.
· le droit d’accès : ils peuvent exercer leur droit d'accès, pour connaître les données personnelles les concernant. Dans ce cas, avant la mise en œuvre de ce droit, le site web peut demander une preuve de l'identité de l'utilisateur afin d'en vérifier l'exactitude.
· le droit de rectification : si les données à caractère personnel détenues par le site web sont inexactes, ils peuvent demander la mise à jour des informations.
· le droit de suppression des données : les utilisateurs peuvent demander la suppression de leurs données à caractère personnel, conformément aux lois applicables en matière de protection des données.
· le droit à la limitation du traitement : les utilisateurs peuvent de demander au site web de limiter le traitement des données personnelles conformément aux hypothèses prévues par le RGPD.
· le droit de s’opposer au traitement des données : les utilisateurs peuvent s’opposer à ce que ses données soient traitées conformément aux hypothèses prévues par le RGPD.
· le droit à la portabilité : ils peuvent réclamer que le site web leur remette les données personnelles qui lui sont fournies pour les transmettre à un nouveau site web.
Evolution de la présente clause
Le site web se réserve le droit d'apporter toute modification à la présente clause relative à la protection des données à caractère personnel à tout moment. Si une modification est apportée à la présente clause de protection des données à caractère personnel, le site web s'engage à publier la nouvelle version sur son site. Le site web informera également les utilisateurs de la modification par messagerie électronique, dans un délai minimum de 15 jours avant la date d'effet. Si l'utilisateur n'est pas d'accord avec les termes de la nouvelle rédaction de la clause de protection des données à caractère personnel, il a la possibilité de supprimer son compte.
Formulaire de rétractation
(à compéter par le consommateur,
et à envoyer par lettre recomandée avec accusé de réception,
dans le délai maximum de 14 jours suivant la date de conclusion du contrat de prestation)
Formulaire de rétractation
À l'attention de :
LJDG - Les Secrets d'Ezilda
située à : 13 bis, boulevard Louis Jean Malvy, 46200 Souillac
n° de téléphone : 0973590376
adresse mail : email@example.com
Je vous notifie, par la présente, ma rétractation du contrat portant sur....................., commandée le : .........
Prénom et nom du consommateur : .................
Adresse du consommateur : .................
Date : ..................
Signature du consommateur